June 25, 2007

Almost done!!

Well, I've almost completed three more pieces! I really want to get everything finished up this week. We have a nephew's Graduation party on Saturday, then the 4th is Wednesday, and my deadlines are July 5th and 7th, (and anyone that knows me, knows I hate to be late for anything!)




The angel I'm creating for
Angels for Brianna
just needs her wings, facial features and couple of accessories. I'm so happy to be able to contribute something in memory of this beautiful, talentd girl.

2 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

This should be a wonderful Angel Auction...it's certainly going for a great cause. Looking forward to seeing everyones creations.

Lana Manis said...

Dear Nancy, you don't know me but we have a mutual customer / friend who told me about you some time ago. I'd visited your websites and was just amazed at your creations. I meant to email you but things came up and I never did. I'm so glad I found your blog, somehow by clicking from one link to the next...

Lana