June 28, 2007

Wednesday night at the cabin!


Well, it's officially summer when we get the cabin opened up after the long Winter.......and there's always lots of cleaning, mowing, and weeding to do. (I think Rick just picked up that broom when he saw me with a camera--Boy, I could have sworn I just saw him with a beer in his hand!) We've been redoing this place for a long time - someday we may even finish it!


It's great to connect with our "Summer friends" and catch up on what's been going on in every one's life. I think we spent more time visiting last night than cleaning. We were sorry to see one of our neighbors has a "For Sale" sign in their yard.

The lake is always beautiful, the air is fresh and it's usually pretty peaceful! Lots of wonderful memories were made here!!

No comments: