July 17, 2007

mis·er·a·ble (mĭz'ər-ə-bəl): Very uncomfortable or unhappy; wretched.

That pretty much describes me!! I'm not exactly sure what I did to my back, but I haven't been able to sit or stand since Sunday, and laying down isn't that great either. Thank God for my patient, doting husband!

I knew I had been laying around in bed way too long when I realized I had actually watched three consecutive shows of "America's Next Top Model".......(no wonder I'm depressed!)At first, I couldn't reach the T.V. remote so I had to watch it, but then, I could have switched to something else,(like the History channel, Jeopardy or even HGTV?!), but, I'm ashamed to say, I didn't!

I can finally stand up long enough to make it to the Physical Therapist this afternoon, so I'm hoping he can perform some miracle treatment on me!

Feels like I've reached my limit for sitting so it's back to bed. (By the way, if you're really interested in who Tyra sent home this week, just let me know and I can fill you in!)

8 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hope you feel better soon, pt's can work wonders...take advantage of all the pampering too! Rest well.

~Tonya said...

Oh Nancy,

I do hope that your therapy helps your pain and discomfort. Having back pain like that, sounds to be way too much to handle.

Take Care Nancy.
~Tonya

Bernice said...

Hi Nancy, I'm a VIM sister, Bernice,fortheloveofjenny.
I wanted to say that I hope your back is much better now. I had to have surgery on mine some years ago and it didn't go as well as the doctor's hoped. I'm disabled now but I'm still able to work on my dolls, which is my life now.
I think your work is fantastic and wish you the best.
(((Hugs)))
Bernice

Lana Manis said...

Nancy, I'm sorry to hear your having problems with your back. I hope you are feeling better now.

Take Care & God Bless,
Lana

Dogpatch Primitives said...

oh Nancy....I'm so sorry about your back. It can be so very debilitating. I hope the therapy helps and soon!
Hey....some TV suggetions...Sex and the City reruns, if you haven't already seen the show on HBO, or even if you have. I love that show....it's so thought provoking. Not at all like I thought it would be....I really thought it was a lame show, boy was I wrong! I "stumbled" upon it one night while channel surfing and have been hooked since! It's funny, and there are 2 episodes each night starting at midnite EDT.

Much better than Top Model.

Feel better soon!

Patty


Patty

Cookie said...

Back pain is the WORST!!

Hope the therapy brings much needed relief -
You take good care, Nancy.

I'm praying for you sister...
Cookie

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Awww man Nancy, I hope your back pain has subsided for ya. Back pain is the worst!! :(
~Karin

Nancy Malay said...

Thanks so much for all of your nice comments and prayers! I really do appreciate it, Nancy