September 18, 2007

I love hummingbirds. They are known for their ability to hover in mid-air by rapidly flapping their wings, 15–80 times per second! Every spring, I plant the flowers that they're attracted to, so I'll have lots of them "hanging" around!

For the last week or so, I've felt like a hummingbird myself!!

I was prescribed prednisone for my back problem, and I really hated to take it, but, pain will make you do funny things. I've been flitting around the house, going from one project to the next, busy as can be! I haven't slept much, I'm anxious and high strung, but, darn, it's so worth it, because my back pain is considerably better!

Well, at least I think it's worth it....my husband may have another opinion!

1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

What a beautiful photo Nancy! I love hummingbirds, too.

I'm so glad you are finally getting some relief for your back.
Just take care and don't over-do it flitting about!