September 30, 2007

The Wedding!

The day we dreamed and planned for when Jordan and Maria became engaged came and went before we knew it!

We are so happy for our wonderful son and his beautiful new wife....what a gift this couple is!

Below are a few photos my sister took - I'll share more later!

Leaving the church.



Maria and Jordan arriving at the reception. That's his Grandfather to the left.

My husband Rick and I, with Jordan, Maria, and our two other sons, Zach and Brett.

Maria and Jordan's first dance.

Jordan and I danced to the song, "When you say nothing at all".


Maria and her Mom, Barb, sharing a dance to the song, "Isn't she lovely".



The two Mrs. Malays!

Maria and one of her bridesmaids, her cousin, Emily.Notice Zach's feet sticking out from under the head table - he's 6'10" tall!
"My Three Sons" (Yep, I'm old enough to remember the "My Three Sons" T.V. show!)

6 comments:

Cookie said...

What a gorgeous couple - a beautiful wedding and a fine looking family photo!
Congrats Nancy, I can almost feel the excitement in the air from here :)

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

Oh Nancy!!! What beautiful photos!!! What a gorgeous family! The bride and the mother of the groom are beaming!!! :> )
Thanks for sharing such a special day with us!
~Karin

Lana said...

Nancy ~ how lovely!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding and family. I know you are so proud and happy!!
Wonderful photos, will look forward to seeing more.
Bonnie

Little ol* Me said...

Oh Nancy,
What a gorgeous couple they make! Thanks ever so much for sharing this special day with us!! :)
Justine

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

How beautiful was that wedding! Your son and new daughter are absolutely gorgeous together. Thank you for sharing the moments.