February 14, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS............


Lori, from Faerie Window.

Congratulations!

(Sorry, Lori, I couldn't find your last name anywhere- But when I was looking for this, I did come upon your profile and saw that your Birthday is the same day as mine - January 10th.... What are the chances of that?!)


I had 506 comments on my blog, 286 on my website and another 61 that were entered a third time for mentioning this on their blog, for a grand total of 853 entries.

I can't thank all of you enough for participating and for all of the wonderful comments left - it was so very nice of everyone!! I am working my way through all of the emails, but it's taking me awhile!

I'll be doing more "Giveaways" in the future, so look for notice of these right here, or sign up for my email notification list @ nancymalay@gmail.com.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! And please come back to visit often!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post a Comment