June 4, 2008

The winner of my "Think Pink" $75.00 gift certificate is.....

Angie Peterson
Congratulations!!
To pick the winner, I used a random number generator from Math Goodies .
This program will generate a random number between two numbers of your choice.
Here's the information I entered:
Enter a lower limit: 0
Enter an upper limit: 118
Random Number: 6

I had 100 comments, and then I added the 18 names that were entered twice because they mentioned the giveaway on their blog.
Angie was the 6th post and thus, the winner!

Thanks to everyone who "clicked for a cure" and added the button to their blog. I hope you'll continue to click to help fund free mammograms for women in need — Your click is paid for by site sponsors, and mammogram funding is provided to clinics throughout the U.S. through the efforts of the National Breast Cancer Foundation.

2 comments:

Lori said...

congratulations Angie you lucky girl!!! Deena is doing a garden tour to promote the mammogram funding on June 15, see my sidebar for her button and click to sign up if you are interested:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!!! YAY!!! Yippee!!!
And BIG congrats to your lovely Neices's how exciting for them!!
mandii