September 3, 2008

Another sneak peek!

I love to create bunnies for every Season, and Fall is one of my favorite times! I am just finishing this charming, vintage looking rabbit, and am really happy with how he turned out--(he kind of had a mind of his own - I had a different vision of what he'd be when I started!)
If you'd like to be notified when new items are available for purchase, please contact me to be added to my email list@: nancymalay@gmail.com

Also, Miss Hester, listed below, is still up for auction on Ebay!

3 comments:

vintagepaletteart said...

You have the most adorable creations Nancy! And thanks for stopping by and signing up for my blog giveaway today! =D

Hugs! *Lori

Lori said...

i'm sorry to hear that the bunny was being a stinker...looks like you showed him who was boss in the end Nancy, the peek is wonderful!!!

Bittersweet Pastimes said...

Nancy, all of your creations are wonderful! Please visit my blog--I have an award for you.
Deb