December 12, 2009

I'll be teaching two online classes for the 2010 Winter session at Joggles!
The first one is another Victorian cone class--- this time, it will be a set of Valentine cones.
Click HERE for more info!

And next is my class for creating this paperclay rabbit, "Garden Party Gertie".

If you are someone who has always wanted to try their hand at paperclay, but have been intimidated by it,  this is the perfect chance for you to give it a try. 
When I was asked me to do a sculpting class, I gave a lot of thought on what to create. I wanted something that would be easy enough for someone who has never done anything like this before, but yet, detailed enough for those who have.
You can get all of the details HERE

1 comment:

Debby said...

Oh, this looks like it would be a great class.
Debby