April 18, 2010

Spring is such a great time of year! The flowers, the beautiful weather and the trees budding out - I just love everything about it!
My son, Brett, gave me this bleeding heart for Mother's Day about 18 years ago - I've divided it many times over the years.
This robin is one fat girl! I'm not sure where her nest is, but by the looks of her, I'd say there will be some tiny blue eggs in it very soon.
I purchased a couple of these beautiful osteospermum plants over the weekend.  Now, I'll begin my quest to find them in every color--orange, yellow, white, purple..........

2 comments:

Possible Impossibilities Studio said...

Nancy, that Bleeding Heart is absolutely magnificent! I don't think I've ever seen such one so large! Beautiful!
- Deb

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely photos! - you're the only person besides me who I"ve seen with a bleeding hearts bush!

love your new header design