May 10, 2010

I hope all of the Mom's had a great Mother's Day!
Mine was wonderful! Our son, Brett and his fiancee, Katie, came down for lunch and brought me some beautiful flowers.
Our other two sons will be visiting later this week-- (it's great to celebrate more than once and feel like  "queen for a day" again.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though my Mom passed away over 4 years ago, she is still in my heart and thoughts every day. This photo was taken the last time I saw her - which seems like only yesterday.

3 comments:

luluslovlies said...

My Mom has been gone for 22 years and it still feels like yesterday, weren't we blessed to have such wonderful Moms, I left a tribute to my Mom also, what a lady! Sounds like you had a great Mothers Day also, the adult children and dogs are great!

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

What a good-looking couple! Those dogs are a couple of cuties too.

Carrie Joy Byrnes said...

What a gorgeous couple! Happy Mother's Day.