December 2, 2010

"These are a few of my favorite things"

There are certain decorations that I can't wait to pull out every year, and my Santa collection is one of them.  There's just something about this jolly old soul that brings back such fond memories.
Besides the decorating, the cleaning, and the shopping, I have so much to do lately that I find myself job-jumping. I'll work on the tree for awhile, stop to ship out some packages, pull out a half finished project or two, and then go back to the decorating. I'd probably get a lot more done if I'd just do one thing from start to finish, but that's not as interesting!


I'm almost done with my workroom after the big "move". 
I still have a few more things to organize, but then I'm back in business.
But, right now I think it's time to take a break and have another cup of that peppermint-mocha coffee.....

1 comment:

Healing Woman said...

I like your style. Never finish one thing at a time..LOL..the coffee sounds delicious and your workroom looks great. I also must make a comment on those wonderful Santas. No wonder you can't wait to put them out.