October 4, 2012

Late nights and early mornings....

This time of year I always seem to need less sleep...I'm not sure why!
So, I've been spending a lot of time in my studio, with Zoey at my side. She's great company, always approving of everything I do, never complaining about my choice of music, and if I drop something, she's on it!
But, after hours of being covered in paint, glitter and glue, I like to get outside for an hour or two every day to take in all of the beautiful colors....there's nothing like the sound of leaves rustling under your feet.  The crisp, cool weather is definitely here to stay, so my sandals and shorts probably won't come out of the closet until next Spring!

1 comment:

Lululiz said...

Sounds like Zoey is the perfect studio companion. She is beautiful! My doggies spend a lot of time with me in my craft room as well, but they are usually asleep in their baskets.